This one is soooooo lethal! It should be made only when there are others around or you risk gobbling down the entire thing on your own! You really, and i mean reaaaaallllyyy ought to share this one
Now I have said that it’s a loaded cookie. How loaded, is upto you! (no judging, promise!)
Caution: To be made only during best friend emergencies, heartbreak, game nights or celebrations.
Giant Loaded Chocolate Cookie
- 2 tbsp softened butter(salted is okay)
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp wheat atta(or maida)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp milk
- a handful of chocolate chips
- 2-3 chocolate oreos
- 1 small bar of snickers
- 1 Reese’s peanut butter cup
- Preheat the oven at 170°C and line a baking tray.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and stir it in.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the atta, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Lastly stir in the milk.
- Spread out the cookie dough on the lined baking tray(approximately 4.5”in diameter).
- Top it up with the chocolate chips, oreos, snickers and peanut butter cups.
- Bake in the oven at 170°C for approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- The cookie will spread out to approximately 6” diameter.
- Really overstuff the cookie with the chocolates as the toppings tend to get scanty as the cookie spreads out.