Real Men Bake. Period.
Boys, the stomach is not just the way to a man’s heart but also to a woman’s! You’ll be surprised at the number of brownie points you gain for cooking up a dessert for your Significant Other. If you are looking to impress her with your cooking skills, which unfortunately are non-existent, I got your back bro!
It’s as simple as throwing 4 ingredients into a bowl, stirring them up, throwing them in an oven and voila!
Put an apron on, throw some flour on your face to make it look like you toiled in the kitchen the entire evening and thank me later! :p
4 Ingredient Molten Nutella Lava Cake for Two
- 1/4 cup nutella
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix all the four ingredients, whisk thoroughly till the batter is smooth.
- Transfer the batter into two 2oz ramekins.
- Place them in the oven and cook for approximately 5-6 minutes or until the top starts to crack. Keep an eye on the ramekins. If cooked for too long, it will turn into a cake.
- Top with powdered sugar and serve with a vanilla ice-cream scoop on the side.
- If you don’t have ramekins, you can transfer the entire batter into an oven-safe mug. The cooking time for a mug is 8 to 10 minutes.
- If a 2oz ramekin is too small a portion, you can double the recipe and transfer the batter into two 4oz ramekins and adjust the oven time accordingly.
- Every oven seems to have a mind of its own and works differently. A simple guideline is to remove the ramekins after the top develops some cracks and is no longer wet.